Sign in to follow this  
BiDor

New DayZ Server Project: Join the Journey

Three years ago, I operated an popular DayZ server. Unfortunately, I had to discontinue it because the workload became overwhelming, and I was managing everything on my own. Now, I'd like to approach things differently this time and seek assistance with server management. I'm searching for individuals who are willing to create a server but may lack the expertise in programming or server setup, yet are interested in embarking on a new project. To participate, you must have a functional headset, be at least 20 years old, and we will communicate through Discord. I can speak German and English, and the server will be in English.

I possess all the necessary technical knowledge for setting up the server as the Technical part. The server we'll be working on is intended to be a 24/7 PvP server with features such as traders, a black market, dealers, and much more.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Edited by BiDor
mehhhhh

Hi, I would greatly appreciate it if we could talk over discord sometime. I think I could definitely be useful to you :). 

My discord handle is Earley.

Hey, your answer and interest are much appreciated. Friend request has been sent.

A small update: I am still looking for someone who is interested in joining this new project. Despite Bowen Lee expressing interest, we have not had a conversation yet, which indicates to me the level of motivation from that person. Therefore, I continue to search for individuals who have an interest. I would be pleased if you could get in touch.

As for the DayZ server, it has been online for three weeks now with a password. We have added features such as a trader, a black market, a hunter trader, and two self-made mapped safe zones. I am currently considering the in-game currency and whether $10k is a lot or if it should be $100k. I need to think about the economic system, and based on the in-game economy, I can make price adjustments.

Still looking for someone who is intrested in joining this project. :)