Shal3RNO

[TDA] Vanilla+ | 3PP | High Loot | PvP | Stamina | Survival

logo.png

🌐[TDA] Vanilla+ | 3PP | High Loot | PvP | Stamina | Survival

🌟 Unleash Your Survival Instincts on Our Brand New DayZ Server with Increased Loot and a FREE VIP Bonus for Early Active Players! Join Our Discord Community and Connect to Our Server at IP: 141.94.96.181:2302! 🌟

Survivor, The time has come to embark on an epic journey through the unforgiving, post-apocalyptic world of DayZ like never before. Our newly built DayZ server is your gateway to adventure, challenge, and camaraderie.

♨️ Why should you join us?

🌐 Stable and Lag-Free: Say goodbye to lag and connectivity issues. Our high-performance server infrastructure ensures a stable and smooth gameplay experience, allowing you to focus on surviving rather than technical hiccups.

🤝 Build Bonds with Fellow Survivors: Forge alliances, create your own factions, and team up with like-minded survivors as you face the trials of the wasteland together.

🛡️ Fair Play and No Cheating: Our dedicated anti-cheating measures ensure a level playing field where your skills and strategy determine your success.

🛄 Slightly Increased Loot: We've fine-tuned the loot settings to provide a more accessible gameplay experience, so you can focus on surviving, not just searching for supplies.

No Forced Wipes: We avoid frequent server wipes, allowing you to build, survive, and develop your character's story over the long term.

▶️ Streamer-Friendly Environment: Content creators, this is your canvas for storytelling and adventure. Share your DayZ journey with your viewers, and let the world witness your triumphs and challenges.

💎 Early Bird Gets the VIP: As a special bonus, our first active players will receive FREE VIP status, unlocking a host of exclusive perks, including priority access, special in-game items, and more!

💪 Are you ready to survive, thrive, and conquer? Join now and become a legend in the making! 

👉 Discord: https://discord.gg/Dyw2NWSs  

👉 Server IP: 141:94.96.181:2302

Edited by Shal3RNO
IMG upload

Posted (edited)

@Shal3RNO has this server been shutdown? My friends and I just started playing again and were enjoying the server! 😭 I'm sure you have a good reason for shutting it down, I'm just curious what happened.

Edited by HungryDinosaur