Sign in to follow this  
Tox2401

Can't use TS3 while IG

Alright, when I'm IG my push-to-talk TS3 button doesn't work. I have to alt-tab to talk to my buddies.

My push-to-talk key is CEDILLA aka. TILDE.

I removed all IG controls from that key.

I tested it with other games and it works fine. Also when I try to communicate over a Direct Channel using CAPS-LOCK, guys can't hear me.

So, what could be the problem and how to solve it?

Years ago (in Vista) I had to run Ventrilo as administrator (right click, run as administrator) for it to work when I played games and wanted to talk on vent at the same time. You can try that and see if that helps for some reason.

Years ago (in Vista) I had to run Ventrilo as administrator (right click' date=' run as administrator) for it to work when I played games and wanted to talk on vent at the same time. You can try that and see if that helps for some reason.

[/quote']

I doubt that's the problem because it works fine with all other games. But I'll try. I'm using Windows 7 x64 bit

Try alt tabbing, focusing on TS. Pressing the key, then going back in-game. This usually works for me. (I'm using my mouse side buttons. :V )

Also consider changing your Push to talk key for In-game voice? I don't use VON.