lman84

NO Name, not recruiting.

Anybody who gives a request were not ignoring you, we just are not currently playing that's all.

We've currently got a solid group of 6. We will be playing in a few hours, so if anybody else want to play with us later hit me up on steam.

Do you guys have a TeamSpeak3 server?

I am sort of new also, I would really like to team up with someone. Add Steam: belka_8d

Do you guys have a TeamSpeak3 server?

No we do not, we talk on steam voice chat. We will be playing tonight in a couple of hours.

Edited by lman84

Steam: Eazy_E i'm on EST but that shouldn't matter since i'm always on late

We are still recruiting players, our group is a little bit short of people. Lost one from computer breaking and another from being a dickhead.

I'll add you on Steam a bit later tonight. I play with a few of my friends as well, but some of them are pretty inconsistent with when they can play, so I'd like a solid group of other people to play with regularly.

I'll add you on Steam a bit later tonight. I play with a few of my friends as well, but some of them are pretty inconsistent with when they can play, so I'd like a solid group of other people to play with regularly.

Ya for sure man. Saw the one thread you made , seem like a quality person to play with.

I'd love to play with you guys. I am 20, mature, and very experienced across the board in terms of video games. I am a good guy, not remotely a dick by any means. Let me know, talk to me for a bit and you can see for yourself! :)

btw, awesome video. Love to be a part of that.

Edited by Demonz

Hi. I'm brand new to DayZ and was looking for a friendly group with whom I could learn the ropes. I'd like to play with you guys if you'll allow me. My Steam ID is Vikmourne.

Tried adding you guys on steam, but it's acting up as usual. Add me if you still need more people. Been playin for about a month now, maybe a bit longer. My friends don't play that much anymore, and soloing is boring. SteamID: diegokilla

I have a mic and use it often, but out of curiosity, what types of server do you guys like to play on?

Edited by diegokilla

I'd love to play with you guys. I am 20, mature, and very experienced across the board in terms of video games. I am a good guy, not remotely a dick by any means. Let me know, talk to me for a bit and you can see for yourself! :)

btw, awesome video. Love to be a part of that.

ya sure add me on steam

Im down for this. I'm a solid co-op player all the way, a regular Arma vet, but I've been lone wolfing this and its not working, whether its losing so much blood its unplayable or getting caught by a bandit. Safety in numbers.

Anyway I'm 30 years old, my work schedule is flexible so I'm on a lot and at randome times, but can schedule stuff out for meetings and whatnot. I generally play a support role when I play games, medics, engineers and such. I've met a few cool dudes in game and playing with people is definately the way to go.

Im almost always on steam (playing now) so hit me up, StormbringerGT. I've tried adding you guys, but steam keeps telling me this service is not available right now...

I dont have vent, right now, just a built a new machine but i'm more than willing to get it. I'd also have to get a mic as well, not a big deal. (my friend stepped on mine at my house during a late night gaming session, lol). Im in chicago so my time zone is right between the other coasts.

Looking forward to this, hope to hear from one of you guys!