lman84

NO Name, not recruiting.

We've currently got a group of around 15+ solid players. We are experienced, play very smart and efficiently, live in north america, have had the mod for 2 months now, and are 18 and older (although if you are under and do not have a corn fed brain, it's ok). Our group needs trustworthy, communicative and somewhat experienced/friendly people to join up with us. People that are in UK and other places that are ahead 6+ hours, this group would not be suited for you as we play mainly at night sorry. We run in squads, so leave a reply saying your general info, what type of role you like to play in the game, and we will respond.

UPDATE: As of right now our group is going to hit the 20 player mark. So once we do, its probably gonna be a bit harder to get in. Any new people who really want to join this group i suggest you get to know the game very well (know the dayz ways of playing and practice in armory) before you do so.

REQUIREMENTS: Steam, ventrilo, and a microphone obviously.

Contacts

Steam:lman84

Steam:Tex

Steam:Caboose

Once we talk to you on we will invite you to our group on steam and tell you the ventrilo info.

Featured Video (Pretty old haven't been raiding much lately)

Edited by lman84
  • Like 1

Our timezones are utc-6 and utc-4. Our play times are varied. We can play during the day on wed and sunday. And during the nights on most days.

Hey man, very interested in playing with you guys. I'm 19 and usually play in any of the west coast servers, started around 3-4 days ago but I do have the basic gist down and am familiar with most of the game mechanics and what not. Skype: alexpanayi067

Hey! I am interested in joining your group, I've been playing for a couple of days and would love to play in a group. I added Zack in skype.

My skype is tri_the_one.

my steam is cen7 add me and we can possibly team up

Hey, looking for a group to go with. Not massively experienced but i can regularly get a good weapon and some supplies before being sniped or jumped by someone after i declare friendly. Been playing for about 4 days. I think, maybe 3. North America, central time zone. Active most nights and weekends. Skilled at stealth not so good at avoiding snipers.

Steam Deathstalker2423

I added one of you on skype, so hopefully we could team up. only problem is i an currently hiding out in a shed because i have a broken bone from a zombie hit so i need morphine. I am so close to the spawns though i am thinking i could just respawn and run and get all the shit i have collected

Cough *ehem* I quote on that video.

DISCONNECT, DISCONNECT; You could have disconnected

You guys call yourself experienced, should be ashamed.

Cough *ehem* I quote on that video.

DISCONNECT' date=' DISCONNECT; You could have disconnected

You guys call yourself experienced, should be ashamed.

[/quote']

Yeah and notice how I didn't right...

add my skype guy's,superstarrat.Im a fairlynew player looking for buddies to help assist me in my journeys

Just started playing earlier this week, Myself and a few buddies are also looking to group up. I'm in the Marine corps and currently stationed in Japan... soooo the times I'll be online are spotty but for this week atleast I can Tag along.

Add me on Skype: Mobius-Three

I'm pretty new to this game, but I'm skilled at close quarters combat and crowd control.

Add me on Steam (Name: Seioch) or Skype, but I'm not a regular on there (commander-and-conqueror)

Possibly too slow; However your 'team' was telling you to do so.

1. Had nothing to do with speed when all you have to do is Alt + F4. It wasnt even go through my mind to disconnect. I was actually hoping to get over the hill so I could possibly flank them but I pretty much knew it was a lost cause.

2. My team was being sarcastic. Anytime we die we know exactly where to go to get back just as adequate equipment within a small time frame so dying isnt an issue for us and we dont disco when we are in trouble.

3. Zack is a dumbass so you cant take what he says to heart. (Sorry Zack (not really))

i added you on skype' date=' steam and pmed you. no response yet...

[/quote']

We will respond. I will be on tonight as soon as I get out of this infernal office cubicle (Shoot ME). If you added me (Jeremiah) I will accept everything as soon as I put my kids in bed.