Sign in to follow this  
Infrared

US - PC - BuildZ Loot-Airdrop-NEEDAdmins-NOTrader-Helis

Server: 172.96.142.19:2302

Discord: https://discord.gg/fBCqkuJmfm

if you join through DayZForums and join the discord and use code word “SilverFish” I’ll give you a starter vehicle of your choice and a few other things!

Hey all,, hope you’re having a good start of your week! I got a pretty fun and chill server I just started up. Morgan if you’re reading this, it’s me. I hope the server can fit your desires in a modded community. Chernarus map, Helis (no expansion mod), very decently balanced loot tables (I literally developed a tool to do xml modifications so..), underground base making, all kinds of stuff! There isn’t 50 mods, there isn’t .308s spawning everywhere. This is a server you play, and you enjoy. It ain’t easy mode. I’m pretty active as I work and go to school for computer science, and develop mods for a few games including DayZ. I’ve ran servers since A2Mod, like epoch, and origins as those were the OGs. So ideally I try to run my server as such.

mods:

AutoRun

Unlimited Stamina

MVS gear

Mass’s food

Paragon vests and weapons

Mortys weapons

Snafus weapons (not really in loot tables)

red falcon helis

underground bases

better base building

cloud’s gear (may take it out too)

Unknowns ghillie mod

dayz-expansion chat + navigation

goreZ

I like to host events if there’s enough players as well, I like to make things fun and I promise you this server is better than 90% of them out there. I confidently make that bold statement because I know what I’m doing, and the mods are the only thing Community made 😉)

i am open to suggestions for either removing or adding content of course. I also am looking probably to bring on another moderator / admin, so please join my discord if you’re interested in that. (Depends on if anyone joins!) this community will and should be mostly player driven. So what you want I’ll probably do, as long as it keeps it fun and stylish. I don’t exactly like the traders, but am not entirely opposed to it either; however, it’s easier for me to manage the economy by literally creating a trader zone and even being a trader myself.

Server: 172.96.142.19:2302

Discord: https://discord.gg/fBCqkuJmfm

Thanks for reading, I hope to see ya in game or in the discord! If not, that is alright too! Hope you find the server you’re looking for! Aside from that, I hope you have a great week this week!

Edited by Infrared