Sign in to follow this  
beanymcbeany

Why I hate playing with my friends

Before I start my here's something to remember, last night my friend took something he said I could have, A ghille suit.

So the story starts like this we all decided to head out to starry Before we left I was tabbed out and it made me shot, My friend got the Idea I was trying to kill him. so I left the group I later encountered them outside of starry they didnt see me but I saw them, I was thinking of killing them but didnt. I got a m16 there and was happy about it, No one was around and I crawled next to my friend with his sniper saying "I would rejoin the group".

I got shot in the head when I was about 100meters away from my friend. And with my death They dc'ed and got away with all their gear and me losing all mine.

So Basically I was the scapegoat for them to know there was a sniper and they dc'ed to get away.

/end rant.

Doesn't seems like friend to me...

Play with somebody you know in real life or shot in head.

I known them in real life they just dc to get away from everything When I think its wrong So I wont be playing with them anymore. I die so they can dc to get away

Dude. If you know them in real life. Go tell them in real life.

I known them in real life they just dc to get away from everything When I think its wrong So I wont be playing with them anymore. I die so they can dc to get away

sam situation for me, but they used 3rd person too. eventually they stopped doing it though, i complained 24/7 tho

I wouldn't play with people that DC out of firefights either. Luckily my friends are not gigantic pussies and are willing to lose their gear to keep the integrity of the game.

We can't stand when we hit someone only to see them drop bleeding and disappear.

>combat logging

I hope you punch all your friends in the throat as hard as you possibly can.

Headbutt them in the nose as hard as you fucking can. Problem solved. Afterwards ask them if they saw the sniper.

I talked to them about it and they said they were still going to do it So I told them I wasnt going to play with people that run from firefights just so I lose my gear.

I hate the alt-tab shooting (it needs to go away.) any way the best way to deal with your friends like that is when you meet up with them just pop them each in the head and hide their bodies and tell them it payback for not avenging your death.(i'm joking don't do that.)

mainly you just gotten learn your teammates/friends and know how to "motivate" them to avenge your death.

This stuff makes me happy I have a good RL team who does not DC in PVP situations. We had to remove one friend (well more like he wont play because of butthurt) because of troll style playing then getting mad when told to stop etc or getting messed with back.

Ah revenge feels so sweet I joined the server my friend was on and he was camping the ACT tower and I shot him in the head. yah for me

I forgot to hide his body he's trying to get back to it I hope his body Disappears before he gets back to it

Punch them in the face and say' date=' "D/C out of that!"

[/quote']

Best.Idea.Ever!

My friends have no concept of military tactics, or what a "Line of fire" is. I just spend most of my time calling them idiots for walking in front of me while I'm shooting and running through open fields. Oh well at least they don't shoot me in the back with the guns I give them.