Sign in to follow this  
rackinglad27

Anyone getting these bugs?

Audio will sometimes cut out meaning you have to restart the application entirely.

Getting stuck in animation bug where after building walls it makes the player glide around as if on an ice rink.

mags will sometimes desync in the inventory meaning you can't hold triangle (ps5) to quick swap mags, you have to go into inventory to press X to combine then it fixes it.

After exiting the in game menu it's as if a brick wall is in front of you forcing you to go around it.

Player desync where it shows other players with different objects in their hands to what they actually have in their hands.

we got a tonne of bug fixes with 1.22 but it seems that some older bugs have risen again, these things were not happening to me or my friends on version 1.21 🤷‍♂️

On 9/12/2023 at 9:00 AM, rackinglad27 said:

Audio will sometimes cut out meaning you have to restart the application entirely.

Getting stuck in animation bug where after building walls it makes the player glide around as if on an ice rink.

mags will sometimes desync in the inventory meaning you can't hold triangle (ps5) to quick swap mags, you have to go into inventory to press X to combine then it fixes it.

After exiting the in game menu it's as if a brick wall is in front of you forcing you to go around it.

Player desync where it shows other players with different objects in their hands to what they actually have in their hands.

we got a tonne of bug fixes with 1.22 but it seems that some older bugs have risen again, these things were not happening to me or my friends on version 1.21 🤷‍♂️

Audio - I would need more info. Could you please create a ticket and mention platform/server and when is it usually happening? (under which condition)
Getting stuck - can you relate to this one?
Mags - we are working on issue with weapon synchronisation, which is scheduled for a fix but I am not sure If it"s the same issue you are having. Could you please create a ticket and provide us the video or repro steps? (or post it here)
Exiting game - Could you please create a ticket for this with more info/video? Not sure If I understand it right.
Player desync - Could you please also create a ticket for this one? If I am not mistaken, the team could not reproduce it after 1.22

Or if there are old issues on FT that were already closed and you feel like the exactly same issue is now back, please send me the ticket numbers and I will ask the team to double-check.
Thanks a lot