Blood syringes

I have been dying from blood loss each time and i dont have a partner either I was thinking the team can implement syringes that give you more blood and it uses the blood bag for ammunition and when you inject your self with blood you get around 2000-3000 blood back.

Would anyone like this to be added its just a thing i thought up while strolling the woods on DayZ.

Would be good for those who like to play as a lone wolf. but bloodbags incourage team work, try joining up with someone on the forum

Would be good for those who like to play as a lone wolf. but bloodbags incourage team work' date=' try joining up with someone on the forum

[/quote']

I always travel alone because everyone i meet is silent it would help alot of people and it would be good for blood rationing between your group if you only have 1 blood bag like you can use it on others too would save a lot of space if you just wanna give them a little more blood than the max so they can hold out

It could even be found in hospitals only.

I think its better that you need assistance for transfusion. For lonewolves there are always cows to hunt down, which is also quite fun.

But theres tons of times that people arnt able to get a hold of a knife and like i said it can be used to ration a single blood bag (edit bag) among your group

I totally agree its so annoying, it forces me to approach causing a 50/50% chance of death. On note if you want to team up now, communicate through skype feel free to hit me up.

But theres tons of times that people arnt able to get a hold of a knife and like i said it can be used to ration a single blood bad among your group

Just visit a couple supermarkets and you'll have everything you need for steaks.

Steaks are already a good way to ration health among a group.

I'm not saying I think this is a bad idea in and of itself, I just think that there's already something in the game that fills the need you describe.

But theres tons of times that people arnt able to get a hold of a knife and like i said it can be used to ration a single blood bad among your group

Just visit a couple supermarkets and you'll have everything you need for steaks.

I'm not saying I think this is a bad idea in and of itself' date=' I just think that there's already something in the game that fills the need you describe.

[/quote']

Thing is you need tons of steak to just replenish 800 blood each its just unreasonable why the player cant find a syringe and give himself or others a portion of blood from a blood bag

I'm not saying I think this is a bad idea in and of itself' date=' I just think that there's already something in the game that fills the need you describe.

[/quote']

Thing is you need tons of steak to just replenish 800 blood each its just unreasonable why the player cant find a syringe and give himself or others a portion of blood from a blood bag

I'm a bit confused. You suggested a syringe for recovering 2000-3000 blood. That's 3-4 steaks. I believe get at least that many from a single goat, boar, or sheep. I think cows provide at least twice that amount.

I have been dying from blood loss each time and i dont have a partner either I was thinking the team can implement syringes that give you more blood and it uses the blood bag for ammunition and when you inject your self with blood you get around 2000-3000 blood back.

Would anyone like this to be added its just a thing i thought up while strolling the woods on DayZ.

Strolling the woods and NOT hunting? There's already a solo method of getting blood back, we don't need to make hospitals more attractive than they already are.