Sign in to follow this  
Burris (DayZ)

Atlanta 76 In conflict with server hosting rules

Just putting this up as a notice for some admin to deal with the atlanta 76 hosters They have an advert up when you join I cant remember the exact wording but its something to the effect of "admin : this is a clan ran server and admins may kick at will for members to join" which is obviously a direct conflict with the server hosting rules that rocket put up I actually havent seen them kick anyone but It'd be nice to have it dealt with and INB4 crappy grammar

cry more' date=' find a diferent server, stop crying.

are you paying for the server? no

[/quote']

Way to be mature about it. Rules are rules.

cry more' date=' find a diferent server, stop crying.

are you paying for the server? no

[/quote']

Way to be mature about it. Rules are rules.

I'm just getting sick of all these whiny kids complaining "oh noes, admin stays he'll kick anyone for any reason" blah blah blah.

it's against the rules? is server hopping to clean out the barracks on every server possible allowed? is alt+f4-ing like a little bitch just so you don't die against the rules?

People WILL exploit, instead of crying why don't you do something productive, or find a different server to play on.

Goodspellar Its a matter of rules are rules and they need to be followed I already have a server to play on and thats us153 owned by Anzu and Tactical I just went on atlanta 76 to sit on buildings in cherno for a few hours and noticed that when I joined