Sign in to follow this  
Brooksy__

Red Ping.

Question

I've been playing Dayz for years and have never experienced this, same as my friend who live 130+ miles away from me. Everytime i load up onto a community server, i have the Red ping symbol and its constantly there. i've tried so many troubleshooting methods to try fix it but nothing works. I have friend that are in the same region as me playing the same server and no of them are having the issue. Please can someone help me find a fix for this.  

1 answer to this question

Hello, I have the same problem. I played dayz for over 3 years now. I am from Europe but I used to play on US based servers without ANY connectivity issues. Recently I started experiencing the permanent ping icon and a delay between 2 and 3 seconds on every action I perform. It is unplayable. I noticed that if I join European official servers the problem is less severe, but still there (simply it is yellow instead of red). I don't know if something was changed recently regarding the feedback latency of the game but I really find it odd because I was able to play without probs both on us based communities and officials for the past 3 years even with a weaker connection than my actual one. I have other 5 k hours on the game.