itsVibe_PT

Play this server and you will regret

My name in PSN is itsVibe_PT. And I’m trying to warn people about a server called ERUPTION that I liked a lot at the start because it had some good Mods and interesting stuff. Than you have the admin’s. A group of losers called “The Expandables”, who will illegally raid your base on Thursday USING ALL POSSIBLE GLITCHES when you are sleeping, for getting you weak and raid you Friday. They break server rules and make meta gaming to keep their dominance on the server, and when they lose you will get banned without justification. If you love your life and your time, don’t waste it in this server. It’s a circus for half a dozen of clowns. They will break the rules to keep their dominance and make you look like the bad one in the situation. They were losing so I received a message from a weak mind admin raging for seeing his place of dominance threatened by 3 guys vs we don’t even know how many they were, but 6 at least.

I pressured the administration about this corruption and I got banned for harassment. So…sending messages to an admin all day to solve our problem that other admins caused and without us receiving a decent answer about it, now it’s a reason for banning someone. 
Me and my friends are reporting this situation to Nitrado.net. I recommend you guys to do the same and if you got the capacity for it to bring a lawyer to the table. We need to stop this situations and start creating decent communities with decent leaders and admins, not some crackheads with no life and education. The worst part is that this low level people are winning money by selling base pings, base radar to detect players around your base and some other stuff. They will make you pay for the stuff and if you get stronger with a good and organized group they will abuse their admin and trader powers anyway to make look like you’ve been raided or attacked by a random group, because they are awful at the game and strategy and they are afraid to have stronger groups in their “home”. I GOT EVIDENCES OF EVERYTHING, SHAME ON YOU ERUPTION.

Peace and love for you all and eyes open! 

Edited by itsVibe_PT