WMundstock

Unable to Login to Servers - Assistance Needed (Login Expired 0x00040031)

Hello Bohemia Support and fellow players,

I've been enjoying the game smoothly up until recently. After logging off and returning 30 minutes later, I've found myself unable to connect to any server. While I've scoured the internet for potential fixes, the suggested solutions haven't seemed to resolve my issue.

What I've tried so far:

1. Monitor Refresh Rate: Confirmed it's set to 60Hz, which is the only available option for me.
2. Closing Discord: I don't have Discord running, so this wasn't an applicable solution for me.
3. IP Reset: Although I utilize a fixed IP through my router, I attempted to update it without success. I also reset my router to refresh my external IP to no avail.
4. Renaming My Character: No success with this approach either.
5. Verify integrity of game files.

Log Details:

```
=====================================================================
== G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DayZ\DayZ_x64.exe
== "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DayZ\DayZ_x64.exe" -name=Walter -mod= -connect=31.214.158.196 -port=10200
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2023/08/05 19:03:29
Current time:  2023/08/17 16:10:29

Version 1.21.156300
16:10:29.215 [Inputs] Loading inputs default "bin/constants.xml"
16:10:29.218 [Inputs] Loading inputs default "bin/specific.xml"
16:10:29.220 [Inputs] Loading inputs cfg "bin/core.xml"
16:10:29.220 !!! [Inputs] Cannot load input preset "#STR_USER", file does not exist
16:10:29.222 [Inputs] Exporting inputs cfg "C:\Users\User\Documents\DayZ\User.core.xml"
16:10:55.10 [ErrorModuleHandler] :: Error thrown: 0x00040031 (WaitAuthPlayerLoginState)
16:11:31.607  --- Termination successfully completed ---
```

I hope someone could shed some light on this problem. Your assistance would be invaluable. Thank you in advance!

Edited by WMundstock

Hey bro. This problem is observed absolutely at all about 2 hours ago. All the methods that usually help fix authorization errors will not help in this case. There is no official response from the developers about this either. How well do they treat their users =(

3 minutes ago, Zig-Zag-10672c57a15c9971 said:

Hey bro. This problem is observed absolutely at all about 2 hours ago. All the methods that usually help fix authorization errors will not help in this case. There is no official response from the developers about this either. How well do they treat their users =(

Ah, that explains it. I was just reading another thread where they said same thing.

So nothing else but waiting for the problem to fix itself. 😞

Thanks for replying though!

Hi guys, the team is aware of the "WaitAuthPlayerLoginState" issue on PC and they are investigating it. It seems like Steam might be the source but we are waiting for confirmation.
Just letting you know it's being looked into.

1 hour ago, Kyiara said:

Hi guys, the team is aware of this and they are investigating the issue. It seems there is some kind of issue with Steam but we are waiting for confirmation.
Just letting you know it's being looked into.

Thank you for sharing updates, good to know its being taken care of!
I tried again half an hour ago and I was able to login once again. 

On 8/17/2023 at 10:38 PM, WMundstock said:

Thank you for sharing updates, good to know its being taken care of!
I tried again half an hour ago and I was able to login once again. 

Any news about being fixed?

Im having that issue at the moment, as you say, i cant find the solution for it online so far.

thanks in advance.