Sign in to follow this  
faceman (DayZ)

Under siege!

Hello all. I have problem, and my ingame life depends on your help hehe

I went into a town, and for some reason all the zombies was gone. It felt a bit strange, no constant moaning, no zombies that wanted to chew my legs off.

Anyway, I went into a building, climbed up on the roof and rested. After some scouting I decided to leave. When I was at the bottom a crawling zombie noticed me. Somehow I must have missed that bastard. I ran up to the roof again, and he followed me. I had to shoot him.

My typical luck all the zombies had respawned at this moment, so at least 20 zombies reacted to me shooting my gun.

And now to the problem. I'm under constant siege by the zombies! They are respawning faster than I can kill them and I'm soon out of bullets. I'm trapped on the roof, and I can't leave, so I need some tips or a strategy so I can make my escape. I really don't want to die. I consider every in-game life precious :)

And I just want to say a thank you to tobbs. Very brave man. He tried to save me, but got killed. R.I.P.

Ps. I know I can just log into another server and escape. But it would be nice to get some tips on future situations like this.

Moved to Survivor HQ - I think it's the best location for this thread.

If I were you, I'd get down as fast as you can, and sprint to a dock. They won't follow you there. Wait it out there for a reasonable amount of time, and you should be safe.

Docks? Just go out to the docks and stand there? Hehe okay. I was considering swimming, but then you drop all your stuff...