L0G!N

Server hopping for resources an exploit?

I see it as an exploit because you screw other players around by spawning behind them while their looting. Have died several times at NW due to hoppers and its so frustrating because you can't scout for that crap.

why do people even care? You dont magically win by having the best loot

Why not just hack in everything you need.. Why would anyone care if you don't magically win with them. /sarcasm

For a can of beans no, considering the game only lets you in about 1/5th of the buildings, sticking to about 5 servers would be the equivalent of searching a different city. It alsi is a way to get around barricades on the church that assholes put up. (this really only applies to places where there are lots of buildings. )

However server hopping for high end spawns or to avoid/kill players or zombies is an "exploit".

BUT' date=' the reason that promted me to do this makes it more of a thing you 'have to' do in order to survive:

And if there is one rule to survival that one should always follow, it is that: if there is something you NEED to do to survive, you better do it !

[/quote']

you are trying to give an exuse / justificate the fact that you are using exploit.

good job. really

with same approach you can tell that you can steal money from your company just because you have to do so in order to buy some fancy shit

so fucking naive excuse.

Way to blow it out of proportions, this is a game a game where meta gaming is encouraged which further blurs the lines between exploit and acceptable behaivour, the game has been developed with this single database and loot system since day one if they didn't see server hopping coming the I'd be shocked. If it was an exploit then it would be covered to prevent abuse. Though I don't do it myself I can see why in some cases some people would. I mean if you're going to be so over the top about this then is avoiding a night time server exploiting?

So what happens when you spawn right behind someone?

Shooting him is cheating, DCing to avoid him shooting you is cheating.. Are you just going to stand there and hope he never turns around, then if he does let him kill you to be fair..

I doubt it.

So what happens when you spawn right behind someone?

Shooting him is cheating' date=' DCing to avoid him shooting you is cheating.. Are you just going to stand there and hope he never turns around, then if he does let him kill you to be fair..

I doubt it.

[/quote']

Exactly and for some people to say play the cards you are dealt is ridiculous, its a survival game I'm not going to play properly if after a week I have to take one to the head because someone logged in front of me. If that happens I log off, it would be unfair for me to kill him and vice versa, these are problems you will have with single DB and multi servers

You make it sound like you absolutely have to server hop to survive when you're in a situation like the one you mentioned in your original post. Just be a man and accept the challenge that you are facing, don't take the easy way out you pussy.

If you aren't modifying the game in any way and it hasn't been deemed an exploit by the devs, then it isn't. Server hopping for loot is within the current game mechanics. It may be cheap, yes, but the only people who have declared it an exploit are crybabies on forums, not the devs, so it isn't.