Ronnie2G3

Australian Squad Wanted!

Anyone from Australia or playing on Australian servers, looking to start up a team?

Will be a friendly team, NOT bandits!

Hey we're a group of 3 well armed Aussie players playing on an American server at night, looting up north. PM me here if you get north of Drozhino and we might meet up :)

Hey if your interested in teaming up with some players come join our TS Channels, we are survivor but we do shoot on sight. 184.154.70.103:9991

Hey we're a group of 3 well armed Aussie players playing on an American server at night' date=' looting up north. PM me here if you get north of Drozhino and we might meet up :)

[/quote']

I'm at Kamenka now, will start heading up that way, might see you soon!

Hey we're a group of 3 well armed Aussie players playing on an American server at night' date=' looting up north. PM me here if you get north of Drozhino and we might meet up :)

[/quote']

I'm at Kamenka now, will start heading up that way, might see you soon!

Myself and another rifleman will be online in about an hour, we're kinda east of Stary. If we manage to find some blood packs and get healed I'll swap sever info with you and we might meet up.

dayz_logo2-1.jpg

We are an Aussie group and operate on our Ventrillo Server and thru our Web Site and Forums. Currently 20 players and growing , structured raids etc www.adrenalinfactor.com

Our own Server is currently being Setup

ts.ausarma.org (TeamSpeak address)

You will find up to 100 DayZ players on their during the evenings.

If you play on our servers, there is usually always an admin around to help with problems, restart servers, punish hackers, etc. Groups can also set up their own TS channels and forums.