Xerilith

Yeah.... I need some help....

Just bought Arma 2 and downloaded DayZ.... Yeah... problem is that I get owned... Zombies see me from beyond the render distance when I am in prone, I get shot alot. I cannot find a weapon or items in general. Some tips or help would be nice... :D

"Zombies see me from beyond the render distance when I am in prone"

I think you have a messed up view distance.

Something like that. The zombie just came running against me when I started the game, didnt even move and I could see it until it was showed when it entered my render distance, which by the way is kinda far..... -.-

Something like that. The zombie just came running against me when I started the game' date=' didnt even move and I could see it until it was showed when it entered my render distance, which by the way is kinda far..... -.-

[/quote']

I think you happened upon a very unlikely bug, my friend. Keep trying! Do you have any friends to play with? If not, try to communicate with other players using voice communication or text (direct communication) when within 80m, 40m for text I believe.

Also dont forget to switch to "Direct chat" via < and > buttons, otherwise you would be speaking on channel other people cant hear (read)

Also dont forget to switch to "Direct chat" via < and > buttons' date=' otherwise you would be speaking on channel other people cant hear (read)

[/quote']

Yeah I did that... Next things that happened was that I got shot... -.-