wookyskill

Time to DC, Oh crap. Time to run 8k. [Respawn Button]

Me and a few of my friends who play DayZ have fallen victim to the unfortunate lack of a prompt after the Respawn button is pressed. It's not glamorous, and its not very intelligent, but sometimes your finger slips, and in regular ArmaII this isn't a problem, you can just go run back to where you were and keep fighting. But in DayZ, I think we all agree, dieing is a bit more tragic being the perma-death game that it is. I would like to see a prompt that pops up for those accident moments, that might just save your beloved character and his hard earned Ghillie Suit and NVG's from you mindlessly leaving them on the ground before your abrupt trip to the beach.

If this gets implemented I know it would save me heart ache once or twice in my dayz career, and i would be even more thankful to Rocket and all the staff working on this awesome project. You all have made ArmaII a whole new game.

I did this yesterday...it was very sad. had left trigger held with a SAW in town. hit escape to cancel it so it wouldnt shoot. soon as i hit escape I died. Cursor was over respawn button. =/ bye camo,saw,nvgg