Scrimmers

Sick every 15-20 mins

Is anyone else getting this?

I can barely run from one place to another without getting sick. I played for 35 minutes this morning, got a cold 3 times and cured three times. I timed it and i'm im sick every 15-20 mins. I was sick 4 mins after logging in, dry, warm, fed, sheltered.
I'm having to hang around areas with med centres just to keep up on Tetracycline

EDIT: logged in for 30 mins at lunchtime and got sick twice in that time. it's ridiculous. Going to bury my stuff and off her

I've never had a char get sick so often so repeatably. Half tempted to kill her off cos of her weak constitution.

Had a character for a little while, she gets sick all the time.
I have full health, blood, food, water and warm temp. I'm not wet or damp.
I have Hunter Jacket, BDU Pants, Hunter Boots. Plenty of food and water.

Edited by Scrimmers

A few most probable causes:

Dirty hands - no gloves. Don't gut animals without gloves, or make sure you wash hands after.

Drinking dirty water - don't drink the water(any water including in any found container!) unless it comes from a pump stand or you have chlorine.

Infections - if you get cut and use dirty rags without antiseptic or iodine tincture, you will like get an infection and die.

Also - lastly possible - food poisoning from eating dog food, cat food, or mysterious food cans too much.

LJS

Of you wear something covering your mouth you’re reinfecting yourself… discard the balaklava, ski mask, motorbike helmet you arr wearing…