davidke2

i cannot connect to a server because of wrong version

I cannot connect to any dayZ servers because apparently i'm in a wrong version (but it says i'm in the same version as the server)

i cant use six updater because it doesn't work either.I have a steam copy. i tried re downloading the games, installing the mod myself 4 times restarting my computer re-installing battle eye.

But no matter what i do it says the mod is installed correctly and all but i still can't connect to any servers.I just bought the game hopping i could play dayZ but i can't.But I can still play on arma 2:co servers.

hoping for a quick answer: Davidke2.

I cannot connect to any dayZ servers because apparently i'm in a wrong version (but it says i'm in the same version as the server)

i cant use six updater because it doesn't work either.I have a steam copy. i tried re downloading the games' date=' installing the mod myself 4 times restarting my computer re-installing battle eye.

But no matter what i do it says the mod is installed correctly and all but i still can't connect to any servers.I just bought the game hopping i could play dayZ but i can't.But I can still play on arma 2:co servers.

hoping for a quick answer: Davidke2.

[/quote']

I have the same problem but everytime i try to use 6launcher i get an error

Unhandled exception during sync

The remote name could not be recieved

Stats.six-updater.net

One little problem... i cant seem to download any of beta patches. Is this happening to anybody else or just me. If its just me how do i fix it?

davidke2