Screeps

Multiple charakters

of course with some preauctions:

there shoudl be multiple charakters to create becuase i dont want only 1 cause im playin most time with friends but if they dont have time i want to have an other char to play solo.

dont you guys agree?

Agreed. I'm not sure if it's a bug or something but when i try and create a new profile i spawn at the same location with same items as another profile.

Agree but i can see the complications and the exploiting already not to mention it would double the storage needed to store player info.

- Looting your own body

- being able to pick up twice as many items by bringing both your characters to a spot

- Getting killed, logging in a new character there fast and killing the guy who killed you

agreed it would take alot of time to bring both your characters to roughly the same location before taking any actions but when it comes to exploiting you'd be surprised how low people are willing to go.

IDEALLY i'd have one character to play solo and one character to play with my friends. Maybe by giviving each account 2 unique identification codes the second character adding an extra number. Then preventing both of them to log onto the same server within 1 hour.

Example

character 1 of player X has the ID: 1234567A

Character 2 of player X has the ID: 1234567B

If 1234567A has been on the server 1234567B is not allowed on it for at least 1 hour after A disconnected.

• Like 1

of course with some preauctions:

there shoudl be multiple charakters to create becuase i dont want only 1 cause im playin most time with friends but if they dont have time i want to have an other char to play solo.

dont you guys agree?

I agree with your thoughts, as long as your intentions are pure, and not trying to create a mule, farmer, etc. But alas,.... there are to many people out there who would abuse the system, and thus, change the dynamics of the way the game is played. In reality, its just a bad idea.

If you REALLY want a second character to play solo, buy another copy of the game, install it on a different Windows user profile, (make sure you install the game for 'This User Only').