David Bengesser

Battleye _ client not responding

Everytime I load in a server i am in for like 2 minutes, but cant do anything (put on clothes, eat move items....), Then I get kcked out with the message Battleye client not responding

Everything I´ve tried seems to not work.

Heres a list of things i´ve tried

- Deleting the Battleye Folder and request it again with steam

- Reinstall the Game

- Tried Running all the  exe files as administrator

- Removing the Internetfilter of my router

This Issue is going on for days now, and Honestly I am getting really annoyed with it, If anyone could help me i woiuld be super gratefull

i had a similar problem when i still had my old pc.

Is your pc strong enough to properly handle DayZ? You should try installing DayZ on a SSD...   small SSD´s cost like 30 bucks right now.

I am guessing your pc doesnt load the gameworld fast enough.   While its loading you cant access anything, and when you take to long, the game will kick you.

Try launching the game without joining a server. also add this launchparameter:   -world=ChernarusPlus

That might fix it already.  Your game will take longer to start, but the world will already "preload". 

Edited by LennyS-cbe65eb8a29b70ab

Thank you for your answer, I´ve just tried your suggestion, and it sadly did not work.

My game is installed on a ssd. and my pc should be able to handle the game.

I have forgot to mention in my original post, that the server (comuntity btw.) is unaccesible in the launcher, It is accesible for my friends, but sometimes they have the same problem.

It used to work just fine with connecting directly to it. 

Also when i join i try to put on my jacket, that is laying on the floor. My friend sees it as if ai put it on, but i cant see that. I can also hear him talk to me in game before i get kicked again.

Edited by David Bengesser

having a similar problem. i can play for around 10-15 minuets. did similar things to you. about to find out if the suggested changes fix it. just throwing my name in the hat in hopes to get a devs attention. i assume its related to mods needing different versions of battleye. cause on vanilla installs on official servers, i have no issues at all. once i start mixing in mods and different servers, this happens every time without fail.

On 11/17/2023 at 6:50 AM, Asdzx17 said:

having a similar problem. i can play for around 10-15 minuets. did similar things to you. about to find out if the suggested changes fix it. just throwing my name in the hat in hopes to get a devs attention. i assume its related to mods needing different versions of battleye. cause on vanilla installs on official servers, i have no issues at all. once i start mixing in mods and different servers, this happens every time without fail.

did you ever find a fix?

i run a ryzen 9 5950x CPU, and RX 7900 XT GPU, and 32G Ram,.. i have been having this issue, and i can not find a solution,.. sometimes it will let me play for hours,. however if i click "F" to enter a trader,. or sometimes try and interact with anything as simple as picking up loot,. or opening a door,. then the command does not work,. then shortly after i get kicked to main menu with the warning battleye client not responding.. ive tried many different things,. i have it on a M.2, ive verified integrity of game files, ive deleted the game and re-installed it, ive had my server host (GTX) clone my server so that the server IP and Port changes, in which has worked,. but only for a couple weeks,. had them do it again,. and it worked for less then 24 hours, then right back to the same shittery.. its making it hard to run/manage a server when i cant get on and stay on and help others,. its also money out of my pocket for the server every month in which i cant play,.. somethings gotta give on this battleye BS,. if it was an option on my server to do away or disable battleye, i would,. and id just set a password,. but its not an option,. at least that ive found yet..

Anyone have any fixes. i have done so much recovery on my pc uninstall reinstall both dayz and battleye contacted my ISP and still no fix. there is probably a easy fix that i cannot see but for not i cant fix it. there is only one server that i know for me that works which is 28 days later, i am trying to play either rearmed or groundzero which i used to be able to play when i had this problem but now its flipped. this has been going on for 3 months more or less 

someone please help me.