Sign in to follow this  
Kyiara

Community Spotlight - May 2023

Hey Survivors,
Spring and the experimental update have come and gone. Now it’s summer all of a sudden and medieval update 1.21 is finally out! We sent our sincerest regards to those who contributed to the update by submitting feedback tickets and bug reports, setting up their own experimental community servers to test out the new assets, and informing the rest of the community about the changes.

We hope this update will provide a breath of fresh air to the community’s content creation game. We can already see a glimpse of it this month.

Read the full article here.

DAYZ_Wallpaper, logo - 3840 x 2160 06_2023small.jpg

• Sad 1

I've played on one roleplaying server with something like NatureOverhaul and I must say its one of the best and worst experiences in DayZ. Why its the best? Because it really gives a feeling of abandoned overgrown areas. There were some extra tents, vehicles, crashes, trash, trees and bushes everywhere. You really feel like in postapo. And why its the worst? Because later if you want to play on official map, its too sterile and clean 😞

I hope that one day Dev Team will think about overhauling Chernarus in this way. Also that idea of POX dynamic events is also really cool thing that could be part of the base game.