heretic (DayZ)

Chernarus C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. - to save the infected!

Well thank you muchly' date=' I will certainly take you up on that offer, so long as it's not UrineRecyc!

And if Clan C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S happens, can I nominate myself as first lady? Lol.

[/quote']

No, definitely no UrineRecyc... at least not yet. Although perhaps we should post that to the suggestions forum. Why die of thirst when you could drink your own pee! Eeeuk!

Talking of urine recycling... That Bear Grylls chappy always worried me. Goodness only knows what his poor mother thinks of his antics.

Now, using a solar still first to distill your own urine! That I could live with. Just have to find me an entrenching tool, a plastic sheet, a water container and a sunny day in Chernarus.

By the way, how do you feel about the dogs milk? :)

I second your nomination as first lady of Clan C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. if/when it should occur. Wait... no. Bugger nominations. You are now officially appointed as First lady of Clan C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S.

Your orders my Lady?

Well thank you muchly' date=' I will certainly take you up on that offer, so long as it's not UrineRecyc!

And if Clan C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S happens, can I nominate myself as first lady? Lol.

[/quote']

No, definitely no UrineRecyc... at least not yet. Although perhaps we should post that to the suggestions forum. Why die of thirst when you could drink your own pee! Eeeuk!

Talking of urine recycling... That Bear Grylls chappy always worried me. Goodness only knows what his poor mother thinks of his antics.

Now, using a solar still first to distill your own urine! That I could live with. Just have to find me an entrenching tool, a plastic sheet, a water container and a sunny day in Chernarus.

By the way, how do you feel about the dogs milk? :)

I second your nomination as first lady of Clan C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. if/when it should occur. Wait... no. Bugger nominations. You are now officially appointed as First lady of Clan C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S.

Your orders my Lady?

Woohoo! All we need now is a President, I nominate you Heretic, no objections? Good, it's settled. Heretic President Of C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. Then a treasurer, procurer, and uh- Im not sure what....

How does cornflakes with grated raw onions sprinkled over them and a nice tall glass of chilled Vindaloo sauce sound? But please hold the dogs milk. Although I hear it is a good source of vitamins and marabone jelly.

*cough*Red dwarf*cough*

"It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere

I'm all alone, more or less

Let me fly far away from here

Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun

I want to lie shipwrecked and comatose

Drinking fresh mango juice

Goldfish shoals nibbling at my toes

Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun

Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun"

-Howard Goodall

I will respect your organization, and give you a wide berth when in Cherno. I wouldn't want to rub the C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. the wrong way.

Do you feel that the infected share your dream, or will they be munching on the C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S.?

Woohoo! All we need now is a President' date=' I nominate you Heretic, no objections? Good, it's settled. Heretic President Of C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. Then a treasurer, procurer, and uh- Im not sure what....

How does cornflakes with grated raw onions sprinkled over them and a nice tall glass of chilled Vindaloo sauce sound? But please hold the dogs milk. Although I hear it is a good source of vitamins and marabone jelly.

[/quote']

Wow! I've never been a President before! Although perhaps with this being a committee I should be the chairperson rather than President?

Then when I'm trying to impress girls, I can say I work on a committee! If they act all interested and ask what I do there. My friends can say I'm a chair! :-/

Cornflakes with grated raw onions and a nice tall glass of chilled vindaloo sauce sound great. My favourite. Care to join me?

That's the trouble with dogs milk. "No bugger'll drink it"

I will respect your organization' date=' and give you a wide berth when in Cherno. I wouldn't want to rub the C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. the wrong way.

Do you feel that the infected share your dream, or will they be munching on the C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S.?

[/quote']

LMFAO

Woohoo! All we need now is a President' date=' I nominate you Heretic, no objections? Good, it's settled. Heretic President Of C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. Then a treasurer, procurer, and uh- Im not sure what....

[/quote']

Wow! I've never been a President before! Although perhaps with this being a committee I should be the chairperson rather than President?

Then when I'm trying to impress girls, I can say I work on a committee! If they act all interested and ask what I do there. My friends can say I'm a chair! :-/

Cornflakes with grated raw onions and a nice tall glass of chilled vindaloo sauce sound great. My favourite. Care to join me?

That's the trouble with dogs milk. "No bugger'll drink it"

I will respect your organization' date=' and give you a wide berth when in Cherno. I wouldn't want to rub the C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. the wrong way.

[/quote']

LMFAO

See, like most women I'm not grat with this whole politics thingy, so yeah maybe Chairman is more appropriate. I just smile and nod and look pretty. Isn't that a First Lady's job? Or ave I been wrong all these years?

Is Colonel Angus one of your members' date=' perchance?

[/quote']

He is now! LOL

See' date=' like most women I'm not grat with this whole politics thingy, so yeah maybe Chairman is more appropriate. I just smile and nod and look pretty. Isn't that a First Lady's job? Or ave I been wrong all these years?

[/quote']

I learnt a long time ago that women are always right! :)

If you want to just smile, nod and look pretty, that's all fine by me. But if you wanna kick some ass during the zombie apocalypse as Clan C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. first lady... being a hard-ass pistol packing mamma will definitely stand you in good stead.

Smeg heads

And proud of it!

Will you have a triage center or team? In order to sort out who can be cured easily/quickly.

And those, Organisms Requiring Greater Assitance Socially and Medically?

Will you have a triage center or team? In order to sort out who can be cured easily/quickly.

And those' date=' Organisms Requiring Greater Assitance Socially and Medically?

[/quote']

Yes! Yes Yes!

I learnt a long time ago that women are always right! :)

If you want to just smile' date=' nod and look pretty, that's all fine by me. But if you wanna kick some ass during the zombie apocalypse as Clan C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. first lady... being a hard-ass pistol packing mamma will definitely stand you in good stead.

[hr']

Smeg heads

And proud of it!

I thought the ass kicking bit went without saying ;)

I just found out what shirt tails are for.

Sign me up. Can I be second lady?

Remember: No member of the Corps should ever report for duty in a ginger toupee.

And those' date=' Organisms Requiring Greater Assitance Socially and Medically?

[/quote']

Yes! Yes Yes

I thought the ass kicking bit went without saying ;)

I think you were right on the button there ChiefMasterKush! :blush:

Dear First Lady... Phew! I kinda figured that any smiling, nodding, pretty woman that shouted "C U Next Thursday" at their monitor was likely to kick ass too. But thank you for confirming it to me.

I just found out what shirt tails are for.

Sign me up. Can I be second lady?

Remember: No member of the Corps should ever report for duty in a ginger toupee.

Second lady you are Miss Nuts! Welcome aboard.

Re. your sig... would that be Space Corps directive 5796? Wait no.... Space Corps directive 5796 is "No officer above the rank of mess sergeant is permitted to go into combat with pierced nipples." That must make it directive 1742.

I support this. Lets go round up 100 zombies and throw Anti-Biotics at them.

I think that this suggestion qualifies you to work with both our first and second lady FaithLehaine and Miss Nuts on the O.R.G.A.S.M.

Hallelujah!

I'm not sure if I should kiss you' date=' fondle you or just vigorously flick you with my tongue.

[/quote']

Umm! :blush:

As chair... I'm not certain that you want to do any of those things to me! I'm all for equality and being open minded an' all... but even if you'd suggested meeting in your quarters and being covered in Tiramasalata... my bread isn't buttered that way! :)

Collectively of course, perhaps C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. should take an informal vote on your offer.