churn84

Server Unreachable for only one server,

Question

I am currently experiencing a connection issue to the community server I regularly play. Everytime I try to connect I get the message CONNECTING FAILED (0x00010001) 'could not connect to the server because it is unreachable'. I am able to join what seems like every other official and community server without issue except one, my friends are connecting to it also without problems.

If I connect my xbox to a mobile hotspot using its 4g data it will then allow me to log in. But when I reconnect to my wired home broadband I can then not log in again and receive the same error code (0x00010001)

I can also log in to the server using 'cloud gaming'.

There seems to be a problem with my connection to this particular server, I'm completely out of ideas on how to fix it. I've reset router, cleared save game data, contacted my isp to no avail. It must be a server side issue, if anyone can help I would be much appreciated. Can't play with the friends I have been with the last 3 years and not sure what I can do to fix. 

2 answers to this question

This is the reply I received from Bohemia Interactive

Hello,

developers are aware of this issue and they do their best to fix it ASAP.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Best regards,

Dominik
Bohemia Interactive

What do you think I can do to fix this, I understand they are aware of the issue but some posts I've seen of the same issue are over 2 years old. I have never experienced this problem for longer than a server reset now I'm completely unable to join the server we have with friends. So confused how something like this can happen, game breaking. If anyone can help or has any ideas thank you