MihaiP

Looking for admins and nice people to make a grate pvp-pve server

I started playing this game on official pvp as a new player to day z, I had no help except some YouTube videos I found, I died countless times. I did not give up and kept on trying over and over until I got a lot better at it. Really love the game. Wanted to build a base and explore deer isle map with all those secret places but in PVP is close to impossible to accomplish this. So I joined a pve server that had like 60 mods, and to be fair server was quite nice and all. Made it all, huge lovely base on the beach with helipad and boat dock, worked my ass off to build for 2 weeks. And when was all done the admin announced server will be wiped. Just like that.... I lost it... took down my flag and left. 

I'm a bit older now and been playing games since 1993, I really loved the experience of day z, I do not mind to kill zombies and fight for survival, I do not mind the hardship I am not a quitter.  Just can not rely on another person any more, I just want to have a nice base and use the heli to go explore the map, fight the zombies, loot and farm, I am even ok to have pvp on the map on air drops or on military areas. 

I do not agree with pvp on spawn locations to have a guy with a M4 blow the brains of new spawn and than cut them into fishing hooks. 

I can afford to pay a server and buy mods, the problem is that being older time is an issue for me as I'm married and got a company to run too. 

Would really love the 2-3 hours a day I have time to play to be able to enjoy the game not be frustrated. 

I do understand wipes are necessary but I would avoid as much as possible and if really really no more option and I had to wipe I would do all in my power to help the player on my server who lost his base and stuff to be compensated using admin powers enough to put a big smile on his face and do not feel pain for losing his base. I believe in happy endings not in despair. 

If you go to pvp zone and you die or if zombies kill you fair enough. 

I want to put together a server, I will pay for the server and the mods, I just want help to run it on the following rules: 1. No stealing from people 2 No killing in the map except high tier locations specified 3 A zone of the map with highest end loot where there are no rules. If you go there is at your own risk . Huge reward but also huge risk . Or you can just stay and play around the map and be happy and stress free. 

I am open to suggestions but would like an over all nice experience where risk exists and you take it only if you want. 

I am serious about this will not delete server or stop pay hosting. Can contact me for this on discord , user name Mihai RP#5104 or just text me on whatsapp +44 7539032867. 

Thanks . 

At the moment server is created and I am in the stage of mod testing . I made a discord and a Facebook pace. 

On 4/18/2023 at 9:18 PM, MihaiP said:

I do understand wipes are necessary but I would avoid as much as possible

Just letting you know, that regular wipes are a necessity, if you run a server with basebuilding.

The sheer number of items in storages will lag the server at some point.  If you just keep on looting and storing and looting.... and everyone is doing that.... the servers performance will begin to suffer at some point.

I purchased the best performance package i could find and i do know they are inevitable at some point. The difference between me and the servers I played on is that i do not test mods on the running server full of players and shut it down 20 times a day and have them crash their helicopters into the middle of the sea during flight and than just say " yeah get used to it, do not get attached to your loot , or hey just get another one " I can not stand to play for 2 days and have all my gear and vehicle lost because of some idiot who could not send a admin message " hey you morons I will restart in 2 min ... land your damn bird " 

And further more when i do have to wipe it , as i will have no choice as it will run as you say like crap. I will personally go to each player in the game and just spawn him a pile of cash and a heli or what ever his heart desire so he at least get some compensation for his loss. 

So than he can just get into his fresh new heli, fly to the trader and use the money to buy all his gear back in 5 min. Unfortunately I can not rebuild his base but i can spawn in nails and planks and logs and tools so his base would be rebuild in a matter of a few hours at most. 

I made a pve sandbox and will also implement pvp zones. 

This has happen to me, that is why i made the server. 

I got in on a server and played for 2 weeks and build all i wanted and than all was wiped in 1 minute. No warning no nothing. And i asked the admin to at least give me my heli back and some money to gear up so i can rebuild fast and the  guy said no. So i said good bye and will never go there again. 

Will also most likely limit the people who have access to the server by making a white list . To avoid those who horde 20 cars and forgot where they put half of them.  

Hey Mihai!

I’m working on building some servers too, with all the usual mods and “no-wipe” by hiving. A lot of my plans are a long term work in progress but I do have a working model with over 70 mods and on 25 different maps.

Would love to have a chat, added you on discord, my tag is Ed#6255