Sign in to follow this  
Yagamana

DayZ error code 0x00020009

I have 400 hours on dayz but all of a sudden I cant join any server.I tried everythin I saw online.I verified files,I looked if my web drivers are up to date,I tried having another friend join a server from my account and then I tried to do it and it didnt work,I closed my wifi and open it again,I removed my ethernet cable and plugged it again,I tried to connect trough normal wifi not the ethernet..... Nothing worked.Help me pls

Could you resolve it somehow? I have exactly the same issue. I am seeing the server list, but cannot join any server anymore. 

General suggestions (e.g change of Ethernet; router settings, drivers)  seem not to work. Would really appreciate some guidance for trouble shooting or further explanation of the error. Is there sort of general config/log file that can maybe accessed/modified, where dayz stores some settings for connection? Or where I could find out what exactly happens/or the programs aborts when this error is triggered

Hello, I'm facing the same issue, connecting error 0x00020009.

I searched the internet and tried many suggestions, but none worked. That is until I found someone referring to IP addresses. Then, I tried playing with a running VPN, and I was immediately able to connect to the first server I clicked on. I stopped the VPN and started getting connecting error 0x00020009 again.

The issue is, according to https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/DayZ:Error_Codes 0x00020009 is a connection error, but it seems like the persons getting this error somehow got their IP blocked from connecting to Dayz servers.

I bought Dayz a few weeks ago and was enjoying it until I faced this problem. Should I send an email to support, or could someone here help us resolve the issue?