Qeythos Nightshade

Trucks are too weak in 1.20

Cars can impact at 40 KM/H and only the front bumper will take damage and my character takes no damage. Trucks on the other hand take damage at literally half that speed, 20 KM/H and my character takes health damage from the impact. I've included a video clip below where the left front fender of the truck collides with a tree at 20 KM/H and the engine light comes on. You can also see my character's vision starting to fade some from the damage taken.

• Like 1

You can try to open a ticket to the B.I. feedback site. "feedback.bistudio.com / project / view / 2 / " (remove spaces) and see if they consider you. Many of these bullshit are not defects but deliberate choices ... and often do not even bother to answer. Great game, but bad company to write and manage it. Or, as many do, you dedicate yourself to the mods, which largely fix this game (when and how they can). If it weren't for the mods he would be dead and gone by now.

Best wishes 😉

• Like 1

I can drive them just fine, but they require allot of finesse to drive. So I concur, they need more torque at lower gears in-order to up shift to lower rpm’s once momentum builds.