Th3 L0n3 W0lf

Help Required Please

Hi to all,

What can I say, only owned this game 10 days and I am hooked......  So much so I have purchased a dedicated server.

I have got a few mods to go on my server but I am having a few issue's and wondering if anyone can give me any assistance - guidance - help...

These are the mods I have working:

@EpicWeaponPack
@CF
@DabsFramework
@CommunityOnlineTools
@VPPAdminTools
@AdvancedBanking
@Banking
@MiniMap
@TombstoneVPPMap
@VanillaPlusPlusMap
@InventoryPlusPlus
@AirSoftGuns
@ArzzzWeapons
@334Weapons
@RebsBallisticsVanilla
@Movement
@UnlimitedStamina
@AirdropUpgraded
@CarePackages
@KillReward
@ClothingInventoryFix
@InventoryCarScript
@DieselGear2.0  (struggling with final install) I am supposed to be getting help with this but that help hasn't arrived yet, I have it installed but some items can't be purchased it say's "wrong classname item doesn't exsist" and when I purchase the guns as soon as I try to use them the game crashes.
@SchanaModParty
@SchanaModCompass
@Trader

I would also like to put these mods on:

@DieselGearRSASS
@DieselGear_JugBear
@SNAFUWeapons
@TeddysWeaponPack

The problem I am having is as soon as I add any of the mods I want to put on the server doesn't start up after install, it goes into a repeated stop - start cycle and does not become operational.

I would like to add at this point I am totally new to this and this is my first attempt, most of the processes I have done have been completed by searching the ole' interweb and looking at video's, the list of mods above is it's load order on the server.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,