CookieUK

Zombie Dismemberment

So I was just having this idea that it would be so much better with the zombie interaction in game when killing zombies depending on where you shoot/stab the damage is more realistic on the zombies, if you was to shoot its arm the arm would to come off i feel this would make the game much more realistic and would make the game better i have spoken to a few friends about this and they feel this would be an awesome thing to add to dayz i hope you consider this Thank you for reading ❤️ Cookie.

Edited by CookieUK

The devs said they’re re-working infected this year, perhaps this might be part of that process?

6 hours ago, CookieUK said:

So I was just having this idea that it would be so much better with the zombie interaction in game when killing zombies depending on where you shoot/stab the damage is more realistic on the zombies, if you was to shoot its arm the arm would to come off i feel this would make the game much more realistic and would make the game better i have spoken to a few friends about this and they feel this would be an awesome thing to add to dayz i hope you consider this Thank you for reading ❤️ Cookie.

This is on the same line as ragdolls. We will never see this