Sign in to follow this  
aralyae

EndGame

So, you've finally gotten the hang of the game. You have a ghillie suit, that neat rifle you've had your eye on forever, enough ammo to keep you going for a while, and more med supplies than you'll ever need. You've got everything you could want and so the big question remains... now what?

What do you do when equipment scavenging is no longer your goal? What drives you to play past this point?

Though I haven't QUITE reached this point, I'm getting pretty close. only thing I can really think of is set up near cherno/electro with a rifle and pop bandits as they hunt down newbies. But I'd like to hear other ideas as well!

Putting this in survivors, as any bandits answer is pretty obvious. They bandit.

i think that helping new players on the coast could be a satisfying ''quest'',with medical but also other equipment.. i see it in the optic that is possible to change the ''shoot on sight'' trend that affects the game, and doing so you'll probably get shot so you'll have to start again from zero. i believe that it's always possible to do something different from camping snipe and be a hermit in the woods. then we wait for things happening in the future.

Help others to get the greatest gear too. Then when everybody has everything, you have enough power to kill all that constantly spawning zombies and keep Chernarus clean.

Join the medicorps. Heal strangers and ask for nothing in return. Or provide protection for others as they heal downed players. Or run the logistical side and put you "more medical supplies than you could ever need" to use.

join a group or bigg group help defend a town

Hierarchyofneeds.jpg

As it stands, I'd say only the first three levels of this pyramid are possible and even then it's a great struggle. I think the whining comes from the third tier, in which people want to be a part of a group but aren't so they bitch and moan about being killed.

My suggestion... Fulfill the top tiers.

Hierarchyofneeds.jpg

As it stands' date=' I'd say only the first three levels of this pyramid are possible and even then it's a great struggle. I think the whining comes from the third tier, in which people want to be a part of a group but aren't so they bitch and moan about being killed. [/color']

My suggestion... Fulfill the top tiers.

:D

I play as part of a pretty large group. There could be 15 to 20 of us on any given night, and we either roll as a group to loot towns like Stary or the NWAF or we will split into 4-5 man squads and do specific runs, like finding vehicles or gather medical supplies. Since we are such a large bunch made up of different playstyles, there is always someing getting in a jam, or dieing. It seems like my squad runs at least one search and rescue mission every time i log on, be it to the coast to help a respawn, or the middle of the woods to help a mate that fell out of a tree stand and has no food or morphine left. Stuff like that adds a level of urgency after you have geared up with all the goodies you personally want.

Tonight we are going on a bandit hunt at all the regular hotspots. Hopefully we will help out a few people gearing up along the way. I will probably get killed, losing all my neat gear that has taken me 2 weeks to gather and loot, but so be it. Getting to this level is half the fun.