Sign in to follow this  
cyfer_kr

After 1.20 Base, Barrels, Stashes, Tents gone on Offical DayZ NL 3664704

We had a decent size Base on DayZ NL 3664704 by Multiplay.com and after Patch everything is deleted including Stashes (Barrels, Tents etc), Cars. After research it was not intended that bases get wiped with todays update. Anyone can help out where to report or why this happened? Char is alive and the gear we had on it.

Thanks in advance.

On DE 1297 i found fences and gates that must have been there before the patch.

im wondering where i heard that the servers get wiped with the patch? so thats not true i guess. someone knows if the official server do ever get wiped?

yes it looks like its a specific issue on the server we play on or in general on official servers hosted by multiplay.com. hope some mod can help out and advise me who to contact

Someone on Reddit posted it also happened to him on a different official Multiplay.com Server:

'I did something similar, checked my stash - gone, checked a nearby base in a police station, also gone 😞

Had i known this would happen i would've logged out with a create in my hand and my inventory packed to the max. Not very funny to have this happen after they state there won't be a wipe.

Update: i play on Dayz NL 3664734 hosted by multiplay.com'

Anyone else on official server hosted by mulitplay.com experienced that or are we the only ones that build bases / store loot there? Base has been there when servers went down and disappeared when they went up again...More than 20 gates, 4 weeks of base building goes poof cause of a mistake. worse than cheating to lose it like that.

Yes, stashes gone from DayZ NL 3663912

Now server offline, been like that for a few hours 😕

Edited by Mat_hoc

yesterday after update i put 2 barels underwater and today i cant find them. was bug or did someone find it? was in this server (DayZ NL 3663912)