Sign in to follow this  
damonxwind

What tools do you carry?

I don't mean toolbelt items, I mean like, smoke grenades, tin cans, bottles, even frag grenades take up space and are used for very specific reasons.

What do you carry around with you, and how do you use them?

I carry two smoke grenades normally, to draw aggro away from high loot areas. I also carry a frag or two, just in case :P

I like the idea, I have also bound my surrender key (home). I've seen a vid on youtube where a guy got legit robbed, it was so cool! Alas most people just kill you for the lulz or on the whim you might have something useful that they can't be bothered belly crawling for hours to obtain like you have and just shoot you in the back when you don't know they're there.

Still I think it would make the game more immersive and deep to be able to do what you suggest.

2 Smoke grenades: I hardly use them...used one to flee bandits once in Stary military camp...actually worked well..now I have to have 1 on me.

1 (10)Flare: These actually work well for getting zombies to move during the day.

1 Chemlight: Even during the day I go ahead and put on in my bags for when darkness falls.

1-2 Frag Grenades: They are rare enough and powerful enough to make room for. The first time I threw a grenade at all it was a frag...threw it well past a group of 5-6. It only stunned them. For a realism game, you can really chuck the suckers. (It's on their livestream somewhere.)

1*x Bottles: I will pick them up at the beginning of the game to help find those first few items.

I like the idea' date=' I have also bound my surrender key (home). I've seen a vid on youtube where a guy got legit robbed, it was so cool! Alas most people just kill you for the lulz or on the whim you might have something useful that they can't be bothered belly crawling for hours to obtain like you have and just shoot you in the back when you don't know they're there.

Still I think it would make the game more immersive and deep to be able to do what you suggest.

[/quote']

Sorry I moved this thread to suggestions, and to keep from spamming, (I couldn't delete it) I changed the topic here. Thanks for the feedback though.

I carry shrubs and camoflage.

Because I wear a Ghillie suit now. So happy!

Now its a dangerous game of where's waldo!

1x Flares to blind people with NVGs

1x Chemlights so my buddies can still follow me at night without attracting to much attention

2x smoke grenades, to get those zombies out of buildings

And that's all I actually cary around, I used to have a frag grenade but to much friendly fire made me stop using it.

I usually don't carry any flares/lights unless it's a new moon (those really dark nights).

1xfrag, for exceptional circumstances (or 1 m203 if i'm super geared up).

1xSmoke when you want to piss off a zombie indirectly, or to let another survivor know they should move on.

2x water bottles -- invaluable stuff.

Empty bottles/cans if I've only just started a character and have empty slots.

Inventory priority is given to meds, especially with the chance of broken bones in 1.7.1.5.

1x Flares to blind people with NVGs
Heh, I've been playing Arma since it was called Operation Flashpoint (before codemasters stole that name), and that idea is now so obvious that I'm kicking myself for never thinking of it! Thanks!

1x Chem

1x Flare - Blinding/Distract Zombies

3x Lee Enfield Mags

1x Water Bottle

1x Cooked Meat

1x Morphine Injector

1x Blood Bag

2x Frag grenade

1x Smoke grenade

3x Water bottle

2x Morphine

2x Painkiller