Gunny-e174dd68292a73e3

DayZ Tools and windows update

Anybody else have problems with the DayZ tools after the latest windows update?

When I open any of the tools and want to select a directory I can only select from desktop. I cant change drive not even access C. Have tried with Run as admin with same result.

I have the same problem with some type of file requesters in DayZ Tools. For example when selecting the source directory and the destination directory in the Addon Builder only my desktop is shown as the root directory and I can't browse to beyond it. I have to copy the path from my file explorer and paste it into the input field of the path to get anything done. It's annoying.

However, for other file requesters this doesn't happen, for example when browsing for the key to sign the PBO. That works just fine, but it's another kind of file requester for some reason.

A solution to this is to disable OneDrive's sync of the desktop. If I do that, then this problem doesn't appear. However, I need to have sync enabled so I gotto live with it.

They seem to have fixed it now. I'm no longer limited only to my desktop. I can browse my entire computer. Yay.