Riddick_2K

Any hosting service with automatic mod update ?

Pretty much like in the title.
Is there a DayZ server hosting service that also provides automatic MOD updates?
I'm not going to rent a dedicated server for use Omega manager, too expensive. I was hoping for something cheaper. If it weren't for the fact that I've never managed to get all the ports to work and show my local server outside, I'd make a dedicated server myself, with what the "rental" ones cost.

Just finished writing this https://github.com/thehippoz/DayZ-Server-Manager

I'm not sure about hosting prices. Yeah it's better to make a dedicated and if you're in the city, get on fiber.

I want to say that there are many companies at the moment, but not all are reliable and convenient. By the way, I understand what the last person meant. I would like to stress that I also have websites and they need to be developed as well as possible. Therefore, I would like to mention that you can use this cheap windows vps provider to know more about the tools needed to improve the server. I think it helps develop the business, and every entrepreneur should think about how to get everything to perfection.

Edited by Carl Fielder