ero-fa0a2d11aa9f3097

Upgrade Server FPS (Tickrate)

Hi how are you.

I have a dedicated server with the following characteristics.

i7 4930K
64 RAM 1333hz
128GB SSD

I only use this server for a DayZ server, I'm going crazy because I can't get it to use more than 20% of CPU, when there are 20 people there are lag problems and it's not from the internet, it has symmetrical 1Gbps.

I'm reading the framerate issue, but I can't find information on how to see how many my server has in real time. Someone knows how?

I have enabled the use of 10 logical CPU cores, currently the CPU has 12. cpuCount=10

Also in the dayzsettins file I have set the maximum nuclei to be 12. But it gives me the feeling that it only uses one. I am sure there is something I am doing wrong.

Can you help me? Since I understand that a server with these characteristics should hold 60 people fluently.

The server is totally vanilla.

Thanks in advance.

It's an old problem. If you do a good search on the net you will find more than one who complains. DayZ has settings for multi-core, but only ever uses one. But it seems that at  someone works even more than one core. I think it's luck. A bit everything, in DayZ, goes "to luck". Think that with my PC, even with only one core, I have the best performance of the servers I've tried around, but I can't show it outside "normally". I opened all the ports that I found suggested by browsing the net but nothing... Another old and known DayZ problem. DayZ is like this, unfortunately... always full of bugs and defects... and some even show up at random... some do it, others don't...

🤞

Edited by Riddick_2K