Hello all.

I'm having a bit of a issue getting this mod to work.

Firstly, I have Arma II installed and working. Also got Operation Arrowhead installed and working. I used Six Update 2.9.5 to install Dayz.

I've then used the launcher to open CO and enabled the Mod. No errors as of this point. However, when I attempt to join the local server (80 ping) I get a "failed to connect" Same with all servers. Double checked that I was running V1.60 which it requires and all updated and ready to roll.

Anyone have some suggestions? I cannot figure this out.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

You will mainly get this issue when the server is having some issues. With so many servers to manage it is hard to keep track of which ones are failing constantly. Try other servers to see if you can access any of them.

Also, please post in the Troubleshooting section next time you have an issue.

~Derranged

Thanks for the info. I solved most of the issue. However, I got another close issue.

I can now join a server, still no errors and the ones I got I repaired by removing a few bad files. However, now when I start receiving the data in the server during initial login, it holds..Then send me back to server selection without a error message. So no idea what could be causing it. 4 servers in a row have done this. All different servers.