Piripon

Will Dayz run on Macbook Retina Disp.?

I have the late 2013 15 inch retina macbook pro with 2.3 quad core i7 haswell, 16 gig Ram, nvidia gt 750m (2 gig card) and I play skyrim on mostly high and some ultra averaging 60 fps and play dayz standalone on high settings averaging 45-80 fps.

The only problem I have is that the w a s d keys get very warm.

I have the late 2013 15 inch retina macbook pro with 2.3 quad core i7 haswell, 16 gig Ram, nvidia gt 750m (2 gig card) and I play skyrim on mostly high and some ultra averaging 60 fps and play dayz standalone on high settings averaging 45-80 fps.

Posted two years  ago, I think he already got his answer one way or another.

As I said in the other thread you necro'd, "Posted two years  ago, I think he already got his answer one way or another."