Kyiara

Community Spotlight - October 2022

Dear Survivors,
The amount of creative content that the community puts out continues to soar higher than ever. From Halloween-inspired haunted prison tours and entertaining PVP events to first-hand visits to real-life locations that inspired DayZ, our community content has never been more diverse yet intimate. Furthermore, update 1.19 has made its way to stable branches. There’s a lot to discuss, so let’s get to it! 

Read the full article here.

I was totally shocked to get a mention for my screenshot, it's actually my first week back streaming after a little while off, this was such a cool thing to finish the week off!

Thank you so much 💚

I have some suggestions

join up the players into fillable clans which operate on player join leave basis and clan dictates rest of server(s) experience on DayZ (4 teams)
colour selection at start (all colours chosen available in view in top left or in selection screen, colours differentiate always)
leader selection through player vote, player names but no results
basic encampment options with player interaction both time and visually, can be stopped and can't be damaged, at any point, also if player interacts, player assumes defensive, meanwhile, players must defend builders, if none in the area,
chance for better construction learn, mastery would be skill-cap in server or server class allowing player to build encampment in 5 minutes, zones and territories marked with defensive structure, which needs to be destroyed, making loud
inner encampment and walls protected with blue-light to remove zombies from area, unless other methods are available, although dangerous for survivors, a combination might work best for harvesting animals and saving them in traps
farming player-based development for hills and terrain, requires seeds, water or irrigation, and gardening supplies which once plant is fully made, all osmosis can be observed in hidden scenes as engine develops them

thanks for your time

[edit] all this would be awesome as a game mode

Edited by JaysonWhite
adding