usefulutensils@hotmail.com

Looking for Heartless people

Hi guys, I bought Arma II CO today on steam and the first thing I thought about was this mod... unaware of how great this was I searched "Arma II zombie Mod" I thought it would just be like COD: Zombies on an open map... but seriously! this game looks amazing. I can't wait to play, well anyway my brother intend to murder everyone insight assuming I (we) don't become so attached to the game we gain feelings... well anyway

To sum it up: I'm looking for heartless bastards that wouldn't mind playing with me (I'm 13)

Nobody likes 13 year olds on games like this sorry but its the truth.

Like I understand noone likes 13 yr olds... I dont even like them. But I have been playing PC games for years and im not one of those idiotic kids that can't do anything beyond downloading a game and playing it. I have experience in MMOs

BTW: I truthfully put in my DOB because it said you have to be 13 lol... turned 13 on the 3rd of july :P

PEGI: 16+

Go play kittionline

PEGI is in fact guidelines, not a set of rules you need to follow. There is no age limit to the PEGI system, it only states that it's recommended that you are above this age to play the game.

If you are refused to purchase a game because of the age "requirement" that is a shop-policy, not a PEGI law. A seller can set rules like that, PEGI cannot.

First rule of being 13: Don't say you're 13.

This.

This is 100 % true ;3

Go play kittionline

PEGI is in fact guidelines' date=' not a set of rules you need to follow. There is no age limit to the PEGI system, it only states that it's recommended that you are above this age to play the game.

If you are refused to purchase a game because of the age "requirement" that is a shop-policy, not a PEGI law. A seller can set rules like that, PEGI cannot.

[/quote']

PEGI exists for a reason. Kids shouldnt play violent video games all day long. In fact, they shouldnt play any video game that much. They should hang outside, with sun and fresh air. But instead they become overweight couch potato at age of 5.

This.

This is 100 % true ;3

This. Again.

Go play kittionline

PEGI is in fact guidelines' date=' not a set of rules you need to follow. There is no age limit to the PEGI system, it only states that it's recommended that you are above this age to play the game.

[/quote']

PEGI exists for a reason. Kids shouldnt play violent video games all day long. In fact, they shouldnt play any video game that much. They should hang outside, with sun and fresh air. But instead they become overweight couch potato at age of 5.

Gaming and obecity does not have a direct link. Iv'e been a gamer since as long as I can remember, and I'm fit as can be.

Besides, PEGI does NOT base their age-recommendations based on what a 13-year old should or should not do in their spare time they are purely based on the content of the game.

Gaming and obecity does not have a direct link. Iv'e been a gamer since as long as I can remember, and I'm fit as can be.

Besides, PEGI does NOT base their age-recommendations based on what a 13-year old should or should not do in their spare time they are purely based on the content of the game.

Sitting in front of a monitor for 16 hours a day does have a link to obeSity. A note about spending some time outside was just a side note.

My point was that the boy should not play this game.

Gaming and obecity does not have a direct link. Iv'e been a gamer since as long as I can remember' date=' and I'm fit as can be.

[/quote']

Sitting in front of a monitor for 16 hours a day does have a link to obeSity. A note about spending some time outside was just a side note.

My point is that I fail to see your logic. This game is not harmful for a normal thirteen year old kid. It's social, its funa nd it's engaging. All of which as aspects that I would argue benefits a healthy teenager.

Gaming and obecity does not have a direct link. Iv'e been a gamer since as long as I can remember' date=' and I'm fit as can be.

[/quote']

Whoever said he sat in front of the monitor for 16 hours? What if he plays a few hours a day and then runs track for the rest. You are needlessly generalizing on something you have absolutely no reason to spout off about simply because he is young?

Grow up man.

Yes, don't play video games at a young age, kids, you'll end up horrible overweight sociopaths such as myself.

Nice generalizations, bud. I grew up on Mortal Kombat and Soldier of Fortune. I don't eat meat because I think it's unethical. I'm completely fit. Good parenting determines how a kid turns out. Not the shit he watches on TV or the games he plays. No, nobody should be sitting on the computer for sixteen hours straight, regardless of their age. Nobody said he was.

[/quote']

Whoever said he sat in front of the monitor for 16 hours? What if he plays a few hours a day and then runs track for the rest. You are needlessly generalizing on something you have absolutely no reason to spout off about simply because he is young?

Grow up man.

THIS....

Anyways im interested man im not a complete ass like most people anyways add me on steam or skype? PM me for details. HAPPY HUNTING!

I would play with you, but We are both heartless bastards and one of us would die to each others hands