Sign in to follow this  
Ratbats

Hacker activity on Vanilla! Server: NY 6053 (1st person only)

I just experienced the most ridicolus hacking since i play this game, i have 1,887 hours of gaming on this title and i've never experienced anything like this before on a vanilla server! never! i was locked in a room, eating food, my clothings started to drop, i took them back i thought it was a bug of the system, they started to fall from my body and disappear, one by one till i was naked, then "you're dead" popped up on my scrren.... this is very sad cheaters have breached the anticheat system of vanilla servers now so sad...

I died to hackers in official, if u have some gear, u hear some knives attack, cant see no one near ur dead. Next time i see a dude coming to get my stuff even when im inside a building, dude comes with little teleports, i manage to hit him like 6 or 7 hits, and im dead again. They have ESP, aimbot,  but they still suck at this game. Never played official again. If i play official now i stay at the coast waiting for the next hacker to see me with esp but now they wont get my gear. Total pos

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Neptune Man said:

I died to hackers in official, if u have some gear, u hear some knives attack, cant see no one near ur dead. Next time i see a dude coming to get my stuff even when im inside a building, dude comes with little teleports, i manage to hit him like 6 or 7 hits, and im dead again. They have ESP, aimbot,  but they still suck at this game. Never played official again. If i play official now i stay at the coast waiting for the next hacker to see me with esp but now they wont get my gear. Total pos

I thought the anti cheat would have work better on vanilla servers but apparently i was wrong...this kids buy cheats online but you can see they have hard times to manage them in combat situations, that's really sad , this game used to be nice, again..i have 1,887 hours of game play and never seen anything so bad like this, there is no way to record a clip on vanilla ? (besides 3rd party softwares) ?

Edited by Ratbats

Yeah i used to stream so i had the vod of one or 2 deaths to hacker in officials, but i think they expired because im not affiliated or prime member.. The first death i remember to clip and watched looking for any hints, very frustrating, knives hits sounds and no one in 360 degrees arouns. the second time of the teleport dude that i hit lots of times i just watched the vod and didnt clip because i know nothing will be done. What we ask? We ask for a report button so the security team can catch hackers with exact time of death and investigate that. Maybe around version 1.420 or whatever.. Im glad i found a community vanilla server with zero mods, so thats where i go when i wanna play chernarus. I like deer isle also. Namalsk i cant stand making fires every hour. 

• Like 1