Will Bro

Looking for a private server with Snipers and Tracers for practice.

I'm reaching out to the DayZ community on Xbox 1 to see if someone can help me with my sniping skills. I'm trying to find someone with a private server that can spawn in snipers and tracer rounds. I really really want to practice sniping on a private server but keep taking shot after shot after shot at an object, zombie, or w.e. I don't want to do pvp because it really gets annoying to regear up and find tracers again. I use to love playing a long time ago but after getting cancer, I took some serious time off. I'd really like to learn how to snipe better and I figured a private server would be best. That way I'm not killed over and over and I can take several shots. I really want .308 Tracers so bad, they're so hard to get ahold of! Does anyone have or know of a server that I can practice on? I just want either a Blaze or a Tundra with .308 tracer rounds. I'd like to learn to shoot from 400+ meters all the way to 900m or so. That would be absolutely amazing. I would enjoy that way to much. Does anyone Please have a server and pw or know of one I can practice on? I dont want to get killed or do pvp i just want to practice!! I'm pretty darn temped to buy my own server but then I don't have a pc to edit. 

Have an awesome day!!

Thanks guys I really appreciate it,

William