Getsome

[Australian Official Livonia servers, 2x3PP \ 0x1PP. One of each before anticipated 1.19 update]

Dear DayZ,

Here in Australia we are lucky enough to have two Official Livonia servers, unfortunately both are 3PP.
Could we please make one of them a first person only server (1PP) for the much-anticipated 1.19 update.
There are a lot of us that dislike third person gameplay and would be very grateful for the option to play on a first person only Official Livonia server here in Australia. 

These are the current Official Livonia servers here in Australia. (both third person)

DayZ Livonia AP - SY 5594   128.0.114.34:10100    Australia
DayZ Livonia AP - SY 5570   128.0.114.20:11200    Australia

I believe your plan is to wipe all Livonia servers for the 1.19 update so this would present the perfect opportunity. 

Looking forward to a reply from the DayZ Team. 

Cheers 

• Like 1

YES!!!  Totally agree with this request.  Australia needs a first person only official Livonia server.  Please change one of the two Australian Livonia servers from 3rd to 1st person only.  Then it's fair for both 3rd and 1st person players.

Edited by endzone
clarification
  • Like 2

Great idea.  Adding +1 from New Zealand for this!

While we're talking regions, it's great to see the official Australian Chenarus server (forget number off top off my head) hitting high pops regularly.

• Like 1

Fantastic Idea! Australia needs an official first person Livonia server! With the anticipated wipe and release of 1.19, this is the perfect time to convert one of the two servers over. 

• Like 1

@endzone @6032 @Kadage

Unfortunately it doesn't look like we're going to be getting a reply from the DayZ Devs. I guess all we can do is cross our fingers and hope common sense prevails. 😊🤞

Unfortunately yet unsurprisingly common sense has not prevail, we still have two Livonia servers in which both are third person.

Why is it we can't switch one to first-person and have one of each? surely that makes more sense. 

For myself and a lot of players, gunfights and general gameplay in third person severs is a completely different game and not one that we enjoy. A lot more skill is involved when you actually have to reveal yourself to see what it is you're trying to look at.

So I ask again… Can we please switch one of the two Australian Official Livonia servers to First Person Only, So therefore we would have one of each in Australia.

• Like 1

On the eve of 1.21 stable release I'm here again to ask if we can Please have another Official "(1st Person Only)" server in Australia. 

Below is the current server list of official DayZ servers in Australia as of 22 05 23.

official-Australian-DayZ-servers-22-05-2

As you can see we are lucky enough to currently have 6 Official servers, unfortunately only 1 out of the 6 are "(1st Person Only)".

As previously proposed can we please turn 1 of the 2 Stable third person Livonia servers into a "(1st Person Only)" server.

Would really appreciate a reply from DayZ Officials regarding this matter.

9 hours ago, Getsome said:

On the eve of 1.21 stable release I'm here again to ask if we can Please have another Official "(1st Person Only)" server in Australia. 

Below is the current server list of official DayZ servers in Australia as of 22 05 23.

As you can see we are lucky enough to currently have 6 Official servers, unfortunately only 1 out of the 6 are "(1st Person Only)".

As previously proposed can we please turn 1 of the 2 Stable third person Livonia servers into a "(1st Person Only)" server.

Would really appreciate a reply from DayZ Officials regarding this matter.

Hi, I will forward the feedback and see what can be done.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kyiara said:

That would be greatly appreciated, thank you @Kyiara 🧡

Yes!  Totally support this post. Australia needs a 1PP Livonia server.  

On 5/22/2023 at 9:55 PM, Kyiara said:

Update 1.21 has arrived, unfortunately we are still stuck with 2x Official Stable 3rd person Livonia servers in Australia.(See image below, image was taken 24 05 23)

24_05_23.PNG 

It's very sad and disappointing that on Official servers 1st person DayZ players are not catered for equally as the 3rd person players. Not sure why this is the case. Only 1 out of 6 Official servers in Australia are still 1st person only.

So I asked again… can we please change one of the Official Stable 3rd person Livonia servers to 1st person only.
Would only make sense to do so when there is complete server wipe… like the one we just had.

Holy guacamole!
Honestly I'm shocked but very grateful. Thank you very much to those that made this possible. I'm going to assume this thread had something to do with that so again thank you! thank you! 
😀👍
wow.PNG

• Like 1

A huge thank you to all those involved in giving us an Official Livonia 1st Person only Australian server!  Very much appreciated.

Edited by endzone
  • Like 1