Sign in to follow this  
WYLDCHYLD6666

some idea's

@lynn.zaw

please can you make it possible for use console server owner to be able to change our loading screens. So we are able to make them look individual for all the rest also can to you sort out this situation with Microsoft and Sony NOT letting use have access to the server files there is only bohemia that can do this and give use more of the free rain on modding our server. I know with the game farming sim they have it where the community submit there mods and maps to there website once they do that there then able to install the mods through the game, Microsoft only gives you so much space on the xbox to download the and install so many mods and map this will limit the amount of mods and maps, so if people want to run there mods or there favourite map they would have to thing about what mods to run with it i know it would take a lot of coding to make it happen, but it would my the game better by opening it up to the community more you never know there mite be a mod you like and want to use in dayz. also doing this would open up the game and probably increase your player base 

Edited by WYLDCHYLD6666