Squintss

DayZ blue screen

Im having an issue that i have not been able to figure out for some time now and its starting to bug me recently. I download dayz, dzsa, etc. game and launcher open fine, but when i try to join a server, my screen just goes black and eventually crashes my pc to blue screen. (Stop code :KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION). I have searched fixes for this, done as many as i could, reinstalled the game multiple times, verified files, used alot a forums to find a fix but i just cant figure it out. Also, DayZ Expirimental works fine, just not the game itself. My drivers are up to date, even tried old drivers. All my other games work perfect, just DayZ. any help would be GREATLY appreciated, thank you. 

Specs: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 Super.  i5-10400F Cpu.  16gb ram. Windows 10 64bit

same thing here
KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION   to   bsod  or just blackscreen
dayz exp work just fine
all drivers up to date\ install-reinstall game and profile in my documents
Nvidia GTX 1060 6Gb\ AMD Ryzen 5 \ 16Gb ram win10 64bit

UPD:
found solution for this error
in launcher go to settings
looking for mod "bulldozer"
start the game with this mod
exit and disable this mod
now the error is gone

Edited by steam-76561198058478194

Look for that bulldozer mode. Try to completely uninstall and delete all dayz folders, mods and if u dont use ssd make a defrag.. Reinstall everything. Try to clean ur ram memory sticks, only install mods if u absolutely need to. I had blue screen of death some times but usually is when i am using admin tools to spectate possible hackers with too many background processes running. Check ur RAM usage could be a memory leak, disable apps and programs running in background. I heard that this bulldozer mode can reset some configs and maybe u can be able to play again without the bsod. Good luck

On 10/2/2022 at 3:40 PM, Neptune Man said:

Look for that bulldozer mode. Try to completely uninstall and delete all dayz folders, mods and if u dont use ssd make a defrag.. Reinstall everything. Try to clean ur ram memory sticks, only install mods if u absolutely need to. I had blue screen of death some times but usually is when i am using admin tools to spectate possible hackers with too many background processes running. Check ur RAM usage could be a memory leak, disable apps and programs running in background. I heard that this bulldozer mode can reset some configs and maybe u can be able to play again without the bsod. Good luck

Ive tried the bulldozer mode a few times, still black screens and proceeds to crash the computer. Ive even went as far as fully resetting the computer itself. Im not very inclined with all the technical stuff as far as searching files, looking for a memory leak. but i have deleted all mods, files, as well as unistalling/reinstalling the game. Im beat, its a shame too because i main DayZ and it came out of no where. I appreciate the help though.

UPDATE: I found a fix, deleted the game, went to file explorer for C drive, searched DayZ, found that theyre were alot of duplicate files, deleted ALL of them. Reinstalled the game and now it works!