AwakenLife

Global blocking just like that

My Steam ID 76561198294506495 bought the game in 2018 and played. Today I log in and I have a global lockdown, although I have not used banned programs or software. Please help me please I honestly have not used any prohibited programs

If there's any mention of BattlEye then you got banned by the Anti-cheat software. The only advice I can give you is to contact BattlEye support because nobody here on the forums can do anything about it.

Dev's have stated several times that all responsibility falls on BattlEye. Hope you get a response from them and that the matter will be resolved.

Good afternoon, help solve the problem. I haven't logged into the steam and Dayz game for 3 years and recently decided to play, but all my attempts were unsuccessful Global Ban 4cdd70 Warning (0x000400F0) DAYZ. I ask you to help me because I have never used cheats and observed all the conditions of the game. Thank you in advance for your help

Global Ban #9c0c70
 I went to play DayZ with a friend, and immediately after 10 minutes I received a game block, although before that everything was fine. Ready to pass any checks and provide the requested evidence. Help me please.