RadarG12

Raid after action report

Platform:xbox offical servers.

Our group created a good base in an apartment building.  We had gates everywhere and had the first 4 floors windows blocked off because we knew that people could "swim under the map"  The stairwell has nothing but metal gates. We defended this base multiple times against honest attackers until the other day. From my point of view after watching my xbox replay video several times.

It seemed that the intruder used either a door glitch to go around my gates or he used a wall glitch. Apparently the defenses in the stairwell didnt slow the cheater down at all. Once he got on the roof he had free run of the roof. Our group keeps everything on storage characters so he didnt get a single round of 5.56 unless he killed a defender character. How does my group mitigate risk further? I am trying to find videos on how he glitched around my gates in but to no avail. 

Know thy enemy and know thyself and you will never fear the outcome of a hundred battles- Sun Tzu.

What we noticed during the raid:

Problem: Swimming

Mitigation: we blocked off all the apartments and locked doors on all floors.

Problem: Impossible head shots

Mitigation: we make come to us however three group members died due to impatience. 

Problem: wall/gate glitches

Mitigation: we had metal gates everywhere. Small compartments were not accessed. All locks were changed during the raid as a protective measure. I am assuming that this cheaters goal was to get on the roof.  Maybe he couldnt get through the individual compartments on the lower floors.

Appartly we didnt perform enough mitigation techniques but shit. It seems like base building is still fucking pointless even after a gate buff. I know that the community doesn't like posting glitches. But no one is posting mitigation techniques. If someone could pm me to help with advice this will be most welcome. Right now I feel like this video sums everything up.

Edited by RadarG12
added stuff

Solution: Find a community server with active admins/report system, problem solved.

It could be so easy yet all of you official server players come here to cry over and over again. I will never understand.