Real Men Play Solo

Where are the police cars now?

Often on high-pop servers you won't find a stab vest at village or city police stations in the spawn areas.  I figured I would try to incorporate some of the police car wrecks that I've seen in-game into my loot routes.  Often they are out of the way, and I'll find multiple police zombies at them that have ballistic vests on that I can kill and loot.  But I've found this difficult.  I didn't find much with an internet search except what appeared to be outdated results.

I can remember for sure two sites where I've found these in-game.  One is out in front of the school on the east side of Severograd.  The other is on the clear opposite side of the map, out in front of the gas station at the railroad interchange just west of Kamenka, north of Tikhyy Zaliv.

Enabling the "Police Car" filter under "Crash Sites" header in the iZurvive map you can see both of these sites are marked.  But I thought dynamic police car crashes were removed from the game long ago.  Either way, there are several places showing police car crash sites on the iZurvive map that when I go there I never find an abandoned police car.  Can anyone provide a little clarity?  Is the map just inaccurate, or are these sites still truly dynamic and spawn at random amongst a given set of possible sites?

Thanks

They are still random, function similarly to helicopters from what I know. Maps show correct possible spawns.

They spawn, loot spawns, zombies spawn. If someone loots it, loot won't respawn. If someone kills the zombies, zombies won't respawn.
I think that's how it works.

Edited by DefectiveWater

And presumably at some point the police car itself despawns after someone loots or kills the zombies, and it respawns at another of the possible locations.

Edited by Real Men Play Solo