Sign in to follow this  
flavio_ds

AH64D teleguided missiles attack on US 13 Dallas

When: July 06th 2012 arround 01:30AM (GMT -4)

Where: server US 13 Dallas, location 134014

What Happened: hacker showed up with what seems to be an AH64D heli (i recognized it from Arma 2), shot a missile and killed one of my friends (Dad-Motta), then landed and 3 guys left. They were named OzzyDF, Diana, and another one who i was not able to get the name. One of them (the one who i didnt get the name) got back in the heli and flew arround for a minute, and then left. Probably went far away (cuz i couldnt hear anymore, and geez, IT WAS LOUD). Couple seconds later, player OzzyDF (who was close to me, on the ground) disconnected (probably to avoid what was about to come) and a series of teleguided missiles hit the ground from the sky. When i saw it, I disconnected too, and I went to another server and repositioned, so they would not be able to see me again, and I only reconnected to US 13 Dallas when my friend told me that they all had desconected. So, when i reconnected to the server, OzzyDF connected again, and a series of three teleguided missles fell from the sky hitting the ground next to me. Then my friends and I just left the server.

No proof; you wasted all the energy typing that.

server admin will be able to check his log and see that this really happened (: