Sign in to follow this  
Callahan (DayZ)

A trip in chernarus

Hi guys,this will be a diary of my actions so lets start.

25/04

After 200 spawns in s*** places i finally spawned in novy sobor and luckly i found a map in the first house that i looted.Due to the running i freaked a lot of zombies and i had to kill them from the door.I have to go so i sit in the house and i log off.

26/04

I went out and looking at the map i went to the main road but by mistake i went in a compound full of zombies and i had to grovel to save my life!

After 5 minutes i reached Stary sobor and i immedeately went in a large factory that i used to kill at least 10 zombies.

Exiting the factory i noticed that there was a military camp near me so after killing the soldier zombies i found a lot of stuff and an ak-47!!

After had looted all the tends i sit down in one of them and i log off.

I connect again and i met a guy that was looting a bandit,after speaking with him he told me that he was his friend(mmmh strange).He wants to bring his friend shotgun back to him so he took it and he left.I remain alone with the body of his friend full of stuff so i ate and drank something and i came back to the tend to sit down and log off.Tomorrow(if i will have time) i will try to reach the NW Airbase passing through the nearest village of kabanino.

27/04

I wake up in the tent and i look for food inside the military base....nothing.I go out and i look inside a large warehouse where i find 3 sniper rifles and no food,lol!

I kill some zombies from the door of an house and i find a soda,finally!

Now its time to start the trip to kabanino.

I go out of the town near the forest and i travel to nw.I reach the town but after a quick look i see a lot of zombies so i decide to continue to the NW Airbase.

After 5 min i find a small complex of houses and i take some food and water.

Im inside the airbase.....

I immediately spot a guy and i troll him saying that i have a sniper rifle and im aiming at him, xDDD. He says that is friendly so we regroup and we move to the control tower where we find some ammo.

Another guy come to us,friendly too,and we go inside the airport firehouse where we find a dead bandit.The guy with the sniper rifle kill some zombies.I choose i good place and i sit down to log off.

A NEW HOPE

27/04

Today when i joined i was spawnkilled at the airbase so i had to start again.

Elektro: I want to go to cherno so i follow the main road and i reach the cherno's docks.I freak some zombies to clear the docks area but i find only a soda ;(

I decide to go the church near the docks and at the same time i call someone to help me. At the church i find a shotgun,some magazines,food and water. A guy answer to my call, Twocan, and after 5 min he arrives at the church chased by 10 zombies. We kill them and after a breack we go to a factory on the west of cherno but we dont find anything. Twocan tell me that he found a map near a complex of houses so we decide to go there. Arrived there we found a lot of stuff and we also kill some zombies in the area. After that i log off.